In educating our students, we depend on the development of good relationships between parents/caregivers and staff.
We acknowledge you as the first educators of your children and invite you to make an appointment to speak with your child/ren's teacher about any classroom issues, or with the Principal about general school matters that you need clarified.
We welcome parents/caregivers involvement in the life of our school and you may consider volunteering in areas such as the following:
- Coach out of school hours sport
- Provide classroom support
- Help supervise children on excursions
- Serve on the School Board
- Join the Parents & Friends Committee
- Help in the canteen
- Stop for a tea or coffee with other parents. This opportunity is available every Thursday as school begins
Catholic Education SA requires all volunteers to have a Catholic Police Clearance before undertaking any volunteer work in Catholic schools. There is no charge to have the Police Clearance Check.
In order to participate as a volunteer in our school you are therefore required to complete two forms:
- CEO Volunteer Details Form
- Application for a Catholic Police Clearance
These are available from the school office.