School Uniform Shop
The Uniform Shop is located on site.
It is open on Monday and Friday 8.30am - 9.30am
School Uniform Code
- Navy school sports shorts, skorts OR trackpants with logo
- Navy school sports shorts OR trackpants with logo
Girls and Boys
- Sports long or short sleeved polo with logo
- School Jacket with school logo
- Plain white sport socks covering ankles (no logos or stripes)
- Sport lace up shoes OR velcro school shoes for JP (predominantly white or black)
- Navy hat with school logo (bucket style)
NOTE: Year 6's may wear the commemorative Jacket and/or sports polo shirt.
- Must be worn for all outdoor activities including play during Terms 1 and 4 May be worn but are not compulsory during Terms 2 and 3 for all outdoor lessons, Break 1 & Break 2
- Must be worn ALL year when attending excursions / all day events outside
- ie Sports Day etc (Refer to Cancer Council Guidelines)
- Hair colour and streaking is limited to 2-3 shades lighter or darker than a
- child's own natural hair colour and must be kept in a clean, neat an
- tidy manner.
- All hair longer than top of collar length must be tied back (ie pony tail)
- Headbands - Pale Blue or Navy Blue
- Scrunchies, Ribbons or Clips/Clasps - Pale Blue or Navy Blue
- Hair Ties - Pale Blue, Navy or natural hair colour
- A thin gold or silver chain with a religious symbol may be worn under clothing, at the child's own risk. Watches and Medic Alert identification may be worn. Earrings only small studs may be worn (birthstone, gold or silver) limited to ONE per ear. Scarf, Gloves and Beanie - Navy and/or Pale Blue
- Unusual cuts/styles, eg rats tails, shaved heads, patterned cuts, colour
- Patterns. Cuts less than a 'No. 2'. Use of coloured gel or hairspray.
- Fashion Accessories (including Bangles, bracelets, rings). Make-up of any kind (including nail polish). Any body piercing jewellery (including clear studs) other than approved earrings. Acrylic nails. An additional outer
- garment for extra warmth that is not plain navy blue.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU CLEARLY LABEL EACH ARTICLE OF THE SCHOOL UNIFORM WITH YOUR CHILD'S NAME
In 2013, a uniform was introduced for the Preschool. Children are expected to wear a monogrammed polo shirt and school hat.